Madness Wootification Madness Wootification

!!!!!!!

BEST MADNESS TRIBUTE. THIS IS IT. IT'S THE BEST ONE.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

This are is the best.

Never in my obligatory life have I found a more fantastic flash series.

Nameless 6 Vol.1 Nameless 6 Vol.1

This is more entertaining than almost ANY dollorama of wooden spoons. ANY!

- Spin Climb - {Green} - Spin Climb - {Green}

SUMMARY TITLE

It's a somewhat new idea, with good graphics and style, but the platforming isn't very smooth and I think the learning edge is a bit too steep.

Broken Wings Broken Wings

GG!

Very well conceptualized and executed. There's been alot of games in this genre, but this shines through, nonetheless. While the replayability and well made gameplay made it well worth while, though, I was a bit annoyed by the lack of the ability to dodge that well. Perhaps being able to move in the second dimension and having smaller ships would help. There was also a bit of a monotony factor in it, too, and I kinda wished there had been more of a storyline, but after that, an exceptionally well made shump.

Park my boat Park my boat

Well executed, lacked finesse

While the game concept was brilliantly executed - good graphics, nice music, smooth gameplay, the game concept itself kinda... sucked. I'm sorry, but I just can't get into a game about parking a boat, even if there are sea mines and whatnot thrown in for no apparant reason. The controls were probably what killed it for me. I would much rather go left when pressing left than have to hold left to a certain degree every time I want to plan on going left, and etc. Another minor imperfection is that the boats don't seem to drift, which from what I recall, most things in water with inertia tend to. In the end, however, if the concept would have been a bit better, I am sure you would have had no problem making this into a great game with your ability to create pleasing graphics and smooth gameplay. Don't stop trying.

Whites Only Whites Only

yeah I know what you mean *WINK WINK*

BLEEDING
and

stATINING

DJ-Terrible responds:

THANKS BUT I AM NOT SHURESH WHAT YOU MEN I TINK I WUS STRAIGHTIGHT FORWARD BACKWARDS REVERSE

SUPERTITE SUPERTITE

Yeah.. YEAH, YEAH I am DIGGIN IT!

DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH!

THANX MAN BUT I TINK U SPAM A LOT U 2 HAPPY 2 EVEN HEAR MY MUZUK I TINK

Vista party!!!1 Vista party!!!1

sorry

I have really been a fan of your work in the past, but, Unojo08 is right. The musicality just does not fit. You need better musicality before you should submit something this ambitious.

DJ-Terrible responds:

Thanks, and I appreciate the support of such an amazing artist such as your self, even if I got only a score of 8 this time. PS, what is musicality so I can improve on it?

My cat My cat

FUCK YOU! IT IS ON NOW AND I WILL NOT STOP TILL THE BREAK OF DAWN!

wyvern wyvern

yes and no

no and yes

Beautiful Woman 5 Beautiful Woman 5

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWT!

Damn bro this is hot shit, but I think you are too sexy to not label this as at least mild nudity just for showing your face so remember that in the future.