Whites Only Whites Only

BLEEDING
and

stATINING

DJ-Terrible responds:

THANKS BUT I AM NOT SHURESH WHAT YOU MEN I TINK I WUS STRAIGHTIGHT FORWARD BACKWARDS REVERSE

SUPERTITE SUPERTITE

Yeah.. YEAH, YEAH I am DIGGIN IT!

DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH! DIGGIN IT YEAH! YEAH GET MY GROOVE ON HELL YEAH! YEAH!

THANX MAN BUT I TINK U SPAM A LOT U 2 HAPPY 2 EVEN HEAR MY MUZUK I TINK

Vista party!!!1 Vista party!!!1

sorry

I have really been a fan of your work in the past, but, Unojo08 is right. The musicality just does not fit. You need better musicality before you should submit something this ambitious.

DJ-Terrible responds:

Thanks, and I appreciate the support of such an amazing artist such as your self, even if I got only a score of 8 this time. PS, what is musicality so I can improve on it?

Smile Or Die Smile Or Die

YEP!

UR AT IT AG AIN!

Broose responds:

Thanks! I can always count on you for an honest review.

Jack My Friend Jack My Friend

The into and the singing were awesome!

You have big tits!

what!!!!!!!!! how random!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!

Too Tired To Sleep Too Tired To Sleep

Really good

yep

Broose responds:

Thanks! That is the best review I have gotten so far!

Charles Schwab Rap Charles Schwab Rap

AWESOME!

DUDE YOU ARE LIKE THE BEST RAPPER EVER OH MY GOD!

_M-Diss_-Nero-_A Mitrox Diss _M-Diss_-Nero-_A Mitrox Diss

Oh, hello.

Did you know that this is the lowest rated song in the entire genre you submitted it in? That is pretty shameful, bro. No offence, just trying to help you out, here, but I think you should remove it. I rated it a 5 just to be nice, but, seriously you do not want to be known for having the lowest rated Hip Hop - Oldskool song. Hope it helps!

Enter the beast(Rhy Gtr. only) Enter the beast(Rhy Gtr. only)

WOW SHIT BRO!

Dude this was perhaps the greatest thing I have ever heard in my entire life and I am very honored to be part of the same audio portal and music community of someone of your stature. I hope you do very well for yourself. You are truly a god among men.

musicman921 responds:

thx thats very modest of you

Beating the Mic with my Penis Beating the Mic with my Penis

Amazing

This is, by far, and undoubtedly, the greatest piece of musical genius it has ever been my extreme pleasure to listen to. I applaud you and your efforts, and wish you a long, prosperous life making many more wonderful songs.

Point09intheBox responds:

I really appreciate your review, thank you!