- Spin Climb - {Green} - Spin Climb - {Green}

SUMMARY TITLE

It's a somewhat new idea, with good graphics and style, but the platforming isn't very smooth and I think the learning edge is a bit too steep.

Broken Wings Broken Wings

GG!

Very well conceptualized and executed. There's been alot of games in this genre, but this shines through, nonetheless. While the replayability and well made gameplay made it well worth while, though, I was a bit annoyed by the lack of the ability to dodge that well. Perhaps being able to move in the second dimension and having smaller ships would help. There was also a bit of a monotony factor in it, too, and I kinda wished there had been more of a storyline, but after that, an exceptionally well made shump.

Park my boat Park my boat

Well executed, lacked finesse

While the game concept was brilliantly executed - good graphics, nice music, smooth gameplay, the game concept itself kinda... sucked. I'm sorry, but I just can't get into a game about parking a boat, even if there are sea mines and whatnot thrown in for no apparant reason. The controls were probably what killed it for me. I would much rather go left when pressing left than have to hold left to a certain degree every time I want to plan on going left, and etc. Another minor imperfection is that the boats don't seem to drift, which from what I recall, most things in water with inertia tend to. In the end, however, if the concept would have been a bit better, I am sure you would have had no problem making this into a great game with your ability to create pleasing graphics and smooth gameplay. Don't stop trying.

Best Friends Forever(Old) Best Friends Forever(Old)

Sporkable

On the negative side:
~Not a very new idea
~Rather slow and not too smooth
~Nothing too clever